Bengaluru: The Karnataka Government has announced further relaxations in the unlock 3.0 which will come into force from July 5 and the following relaxations and restrictions will be in place for the next 15 days.
1. Theatres/Cinema Halls and Pubs will remain closed.
2. Swimming pools permitted for competitive training purposes.
3. Sports complexes and stadia shall be opened only for practice purposes.
4. All social/ political/ sports/ entertainment/ academic/ cultural/ religious functions/ other gatherings and large congregations are prohibited.
5. Marriages/Family Functions are permitted to be conducted involving not more than 100 people.
6. Cremation/funerals to be allowed with a maximum of 20 people.
7. Religious places are allowed to open only for Darshan. No sevas allowed.
8. Public transport allowed to operate up to its seating capacity.
9. All shops, restaurants, malls, private offices, closed places to strictly enforce COVID appropriate behaviour failing which action will be initiated under the Disaster Management Act, 2005.
10. All educational intuitions/tutorials/colleges remain closed until further order.
• Night Curfew will continue to be imposed from 9.00 PM to 5.00 AM
• Deputy Commissioners of the Districts based on their assessment of the situation and after consultation with the District-in-charge Minister may impose additional containment measures.
( Report by special arrangement with input from SIC)