Chennai: According to a report by NDTV, a 21-year-old man lost his life after accidentally falling into a boiling cauldron of rasam in Tiruvallur district near Chennai. The victim, a college student who worked part-time at a catering firm, was serving food to guests at a wedding function when the tragic incident occurred last week.
The hot rasam, intended for the guests, caused the young man to fall into the cauldron, resulting in severe burns. He was immediately admitted to a government hospital in Chennai, but despite receiving treatment, he passed away on Sunday without showing any signs of improvement; the report stated.
The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link >>>>> https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hrmohnx3bkrEJRIv9kQsyD >>>>>>> You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress