Hubballi: Three workers who suffered burn injuries in a fire accident at a sparkling candle-making unit died at KIMS Hospital.
Doctors said these three suffered serious injuries and the chances of them surviving were very less.
Vijaylaxmi, who suffered a 90% deep burn, died on Saturday night. Gouramma, who had 80 percent burns, died this morning, and Malesh, who had 75 to 80 percent burn injuries, died at 7:55 a.m., according to doctors.
The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link
You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress