The Indian Railways has announced the introduction of Train No. 20703/20704 Kacheguda-Yesvantpur-Kacheguda Vande Bharat Express.
The inaugural run of this train would be flagged off by PM Narendra Modi via video link. The Inaugural special Vande Bharat will start from Kacheguda and run up to Yesvantpur with the following timings:
*Train No. 02703 Kacheguda-Yesvantpur Vande Bharat Inaugural Special (one-way)*
The inaugural special train will depart from Kacheguda at 12:30 PM on September 24, 2023, and arrive Yesvantpur at 11:45 PM on the same day.
En route, this train will arrive and depart as mentioned below.
Shadnagar: Arriving at 01:15 pm, Departing at 01:17 pm
Mahbubanagar: Arriving at 01:58 pm, Departing at 02:00 pm
Gadwal: Arriving at 03:30 pm, Departing at 03:32 pm
Kurnool City: Arriving at 04:15 pm, Departing at 04:17 pm
Dhone: Arriving at 05:35 pm, Departing at 05:37 pm
Anantapur: Arriving at 07:25 pm, Departing at 07:27 pm
Dharmavaram: Arriving at 08:05 pm, Departing at 08:10 pm
Hindupur: Arriving at 09:18 pm, Departing at 09:20 pm
Yelahanka: Arriving at 10:25 pm, Departing at 22:27 pm
The inaugural special train will consist of a total of 8 coaches.
*Note:* After the arrival of Inaugural Special Train No. 02703 Kacheguda-Yesvantpur Vande Bharat Express at Yesvantpur, Train No. 20704 Yesvantpur-Kacheguda Vande Bharat Express will commence regular service on September 25, 2023, from Yesvantpur.
*Introduction of regular service of Train No. 20703/20704 Kacheguda-Yesvantpur-Kacheguda Vande Bharat Express, The details of timings and stoppages are as follows:*
1. Train No. 20703 Kacheguda-Yesvantpur Vande Bharat Express will depart from Kacheguda at 05:30 AM and arrive at Yesvantpur at 02:00 PM on the same day. En route, this train will stop at Mahbubnagar at 06:49/06:50 AM, Kurnool City at 08:24/08:25 AM, Anantapur at 10:44/10:45 AM and Dharmavaram at 11:14/11:15 AM.
2. Train No. 20704 Yesvantpur-Kacheguda Vande Bharat Express will leave Yesvantpur at 02:45 PM and reach Kacheguda at 11:15 PM on the same day. This train will stop at en route stations at Dharmavaram at 04:59/05:00 PM, Anantapur at 05:29/05:30 PM, Kurnool City at 07:50/07:51 PM and Mahbubnagar at 09:34/09:35 PM.
* Kacheguda to Yesvantpur Fare*
*CC Class Rs. 1600*
*EC Class Rs. 2915*
* Yesvantpur to Kacheguda Fare*
*CC Class Rs. 1540*
*EC Class Rs. 2865*
- The Vande Bharat Express special will comprise a total of 8 coaches, including 2 DTC (Driving Trailer Coaches), 4 MC (Motor Coaches), and 2 TC (Trailer Coaches). *The service will be available six days a week, excluding Wednesdays.*