Godown catches fire in Hubballi

0
106
Screen grab of the video

Hubballi: A godown where plastic and a few chemical cans were said to be stored caught fire on Wednesday night, and the firefighters were trying to douse the fire. The incident happened in Gollar Colony in Veerapur Oni, according to the initial reports. The reason for the fire and what other materials were stored in the godown are still not known. More details about the fire accident are awaited.

The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link >>>>>  https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hrmohnx3bkrEJRIv9kQsyD  >>>>>>> You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here