30.3 C
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
HomeStateFire breaks out in a hospital's children's ward.

Fire breaks out in a hospital’s children’s ward.

The Hubliexpress is now on WhatsApp you can join the group by clicking the link

Follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress

On Sunday evening, a fire broke out in the children’s ward at McGann Hospital in Shivamogga. According to sources, the fire started in a children’s ward owing to an electrical short circuit.

As the fire broke out in the ward, parents rushed out with their children, and for a few minutes, there was no power in several of the hospital’s wards.

According to reports, fire crews raced to the scene and extinguished the flames. The event resulted in no fatalities.


Asha Parekh to be honoured with India’s highest award in the field of cinema

Veteran Bollywood actress Asha Parekh will receive the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for 2020. On Tuesday afternoon, the news agency ANI tweeted the announcement. Asha made...

Join Suchirayu Hospital’s Yoga-A-Thon and get voucher for a free heart checkup worth Rs 3,500

Hubballi: Suchirayu Hospital, in association with Patanjali Yoga Peeth, Hubballi, has organised a Yoga-A-Thon drive intending to create awareness about heart disease on September...


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This is the title of the web page
This is the title of the web page