The Hubliexpress is now on WhatsApp you can join the group by clicking the link
Follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress
Hubballi: In the early hours of Friday, a fire broke out inside the Hindu newspaper office, which is located on the second floor of the Kalburgi Katwe Identity building on Gokul Road.
When the security guard on duty noticed smoke coming from the office, he quickly called his superiors, who then called the fire department. The fire and emergency personnel extinguished the flames.
Furniture, computers, television sets, air conditioners, and a few documents were destroyed in the fire. The fire service suspects the fire was started by an electrical short-circuit. The incident’s loss has yet to be calculated.