Hubballi: A fire broke out at NWKRTC regional workshop located on Gokul Road on Sunday, NWKRTC officials said. No injuries or casualties have been reported, and prima facie, the fire seems to have been caused by a short circuit, officials added.
The officials said sparks caused by a short circuit fell on dry grass growing on the premises of the workshop; later, that fire spread to the rexine sheets and some scrap material stored nearby. Four fire tenders rushed to the spot, and they are dousing the fire, said officers. The fire caught around 6 p.m.
The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link >>>>> https://chat.whatsapp.com/Hrmohnx3bkrEJRIv9kQsyD >>>>>>> You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress