The following trains will be partially cancelled, diverted, regulated and rescheduled due to non-interlocking work at Kyatsandra Goods for commissioning of shunt signal from 07.01.2022 to 08.01.2022 as per the details below: –
- PARTIAL CANCELLATION OF TRAIN:
- Train No. 06571 Yesvantpur – Tumakuru DEMU Special commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 08.01.2022 will be partially cancelled between Hirehalli – Tumakuru. Accordingly, this train will be short terminated at Hirehalli.
- DIVERSION OF TRAINS:
- Train No. 16579 Yesvantpur – Shivamogga Town Express commencing journey from Yesvantpur on 08.01.2022 will be diverted to run via Chikbanavar, Nelamangala, Hassan & Arsikere, Skipping stoppages at Tumakuru&Tiptur,
- Train No. 06546 Vijayapura – Yesvantpur Express commencing journey from Vijayapura on 07.01.2022 will be diverted to run via Arsikere, Hassan, Nelamangala, and Chikbanavar, Skipping stoppages at Tiptur& Tumakuru
- REGULATION OF TRAINS:
- Train No. 17310 Vasco-Da-Gama – Yesvantpur Express commencing journey from Vasco-Da-Gama on 07.01.2022 will be regulated for 20 minutes en-route.
- Train No. 20652 Talguppa – KSR Bengaluru Express commencing journey from Talguppa on 08.01.2022 will be regulated for 45 minutes at Tumakuru.
- Train No. 17326 Mysuru – Belagavi Express commencing journey from Mysuru on 08.01.2022 will be regulated for 120 minutes en-route.
- RESCHEDULING OF TRAIN:
- Train No. 12725 KSR Bengaluru – Dharwad Express commencing journey from KSR Bengaluru on 08.01.2022 will be rescheduled for 45 minutes from KSR Bengaluru.
- REVISION IN TIMINGS OF TRAINS
East Coast Railway has notified for revision in timings of the following trains at some stations as per details mentioned below: –
|SL||Train No.||From – To||Station||Timings||JCO|
|Existing||Revised||With effect from|
|1||12835||Hatia – Yesvantpur||Vizianagaram||07:20/07:25||07:15/07:20||23.01.2022|
|3||12836||Yesvantpur – Hatia||Rayagada||06:15/06:20||06:10/06:15||20.01.2022|
|4||12863||Howrah – Yesvantpur||Visakhapatnam||12:25/12:45||12:20/12:40||20.01.2022|
|5||12889||Tatanagar – Yesvantpur||Vizianagaram||07:20/07:25||07:15/07:20||21.01.2022|
|6||12890||Yesvantpur – Tatanagar||Rayagada||06:15/06:20||06:10/06:15||24.01.2022|
|7||12254||Bhagalpur – Yesvantpur||Bhadrak||03:35/03:37||03:25/03:27||26.01.2022|
|8||18047||Howrah – Vasco-Da-Gama||Bhadrak||03:35/03:37||03:25/03:27||20.01.2022|
|Jajpur K. Road||04:08/04:10||03:58/04:00|
|9||12510||Guwahati – Bengaluru Cantonment||Bhadrak||05:26/05:28||05:13/05:15||23.01.2022|
|Jajpur K. Road||05:59/06:01||05:45/05:47|
- DIVERSION OF TRAINS
Train No. 12509 Bengaluru cantonment – Guwahati Express commencing journey from Bengaluru cantonment on 07.01.2022 will be diverted from Andulstation to run via Howrah – Bandel – Katwa – Azimganj – New Farakka with stoppages at Katwa and Azimganj, due to Mega Power and traffic Block for Construction of ROB between Swadinpur – Nalhati station
The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link
You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress