1. The technical issue was resolved and Track certified fit at 0430 AM.
Train No. 22498 resumed journey from Kundgol station at 04.50 AM.
2. During the time of unavoidable delay, for the convenience of passengers intending to come to Hubballi, 3 Buses were arranged from Saunshi station to Hubballi station. (Mainly passengers of Siddaganga Intercity and Chitradurga – Hubballi Unreserved Exp).
3. Food, water (400 packets approx) was arranged and distributed at Gudgeri and Hubballi Stations.
4. Regular announcement was made at stations to inform passengers.
5. Helpdesk was activated at Hubballi Station also.
As a tower car stalled between Kundagol and Hubballi south a few trains mentioned below diverted, said SWR
- Train No. 16590 Miraj – KSR Bengaluru Rani Chennamma Express of 15.07.2022 will be diverted to run via Gadag, Hosapete, Kotturu, Amaravati Colony skipping stoppages at Haveri, Ranibennur and Harihar.
- T. No. 16542 Pandharpur – Yesvantpur Express of 15.07.2022 is diverted to run via Gadag, Hosapete, Kotturu, Amaravati Colony skipping stoppages at Haveri and Harihar.
- Train No. 17302 Dharwad – Mysuru Express of 15.07.2022 will be diverted to run via Gadag, Hosapete, Kotturu, Amaravati Colony skipping stoppages at Yelvigi, Haveri, Byadgi, Ranibennur and Harihar.
- Train No 12781 Mysuru – Nizamuddin Express of 15.7.22, will be diverted via Amaravati Colony – Kotturu – Hosapete Gadag skipping stoppages at Haveri, Harihara.
- Train No 20654 Belagavi – Bengaluru Exp of 15.7.22, will be diverted via Gadag – Hosapete – Kotturu.
The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted.
For enquiry/assistance passengers are requested to contact Railway Helpline 139.
The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link
You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress