spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
spot_img
30.3 C
Hubli
Tuesday, September 27, 2022
HomeRegionAn eight-year-old charred to death in Koppal, two children suffer injuries

An eight-year-old charred to death in Koppal, two children suffer injuries

Koppal: An eight-year-old boy died after his house caught fire due to a short circuit, according to police. On Tuesday late at night, this tragedy occurred at Komalapur, Kuknur taluk, Koppal district.

Locals said Hanumappa Abbigeri was running a Kirana store out of his house from few years and a fire broke out due to a short circuit on Tuesday night, engulfing the entire store and the house.

Hanumappa Abbigeri rescued Shankar Raju, eight years old, and Vinodraj, eleven years old, but he was unable to save Jayaraj. According to witnesses, as he tried to get inside to save the child, the entire house caught fire, and he was unable to save him due to flames and smoke.

Firefighters arrived to the scene and extinguished the flames. EO Ramanna Doddamani and police officers went to the spot. In the incident, two boys suffered injuries.

The Hubli Express is on WhatsApp now, you can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link 

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GGfNcYk081zKiAlNb2oI5d

You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress

 

spot_img

Asha Parekh to be honoured with India’s highest award in the field of cinema

Veteran Bollywood actress Asha Parekh will receive the Dadasaheb Phalke Award for 2020. On Tuesday afternoon, the news agency ANI tweeted the announcement. Asha made...

Join Suchirayu Hospital’s Yoga-A-Thon and get voucher for a free heart checkup worth Rs 3,500

Hubballi: Suchirayu Hospital, in association with Patanjali Yoga Peeth, Hubballi, has organised a Yoga-A-Thon drive intending to create awareness about heart disease on September...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This is the title of the web page
This is the title of the web page