spot_img
spot_img
23 C
Hubli
Tuesday, October 4, 2022
HomeNews in briefA medical store gutted in fire

A medical store gutted in fire

Hubballi: A pharmacy store was allegedly gutted because of an electric short circuit fire on Sunday late night at Badiger Oni Cross in Virapur Oni.

Pavan Vasant Joshi’s Janseva Aushadi Kendra was damaged by an electrical fire, and it is estimated that around Rs 1.50 lakh worth of medicines and other equipment were destroyed.

Police and other officials rushed to the spot and a case has been registered.

spot_img

Son dies at Garba event, shocked dad passes away hours later

A 35-year-old man died of a heart attack while attending a Garba event in Maharashtra. His dad, who had rushed him to the hospital,...

Keshwapur police nab two accused, seize two bikes

Hubballi: The Keshwapur police have nabbed two accused on charges of lifting bikes. The police seized one Splendor and one Hero Honda Hunk from...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This is the title of the web page
This is the title of the web page