Superstar Salman survived a snake bite. He was in the Panvel farmhouse when the incident happened.
It was said that a snake bit his hand, and reports say that he was bitten by a non-poisonous snake. He was immediately rushed to a hospital, and now he has been discharged from the hospital. Salman was in the Panvel farmhouse to celebrate his birthday on December 27.
You can join the WhatsApp group by clicking the link
You can follow us on Facebook @HubliExpress
Twitter Check out Kishan Rajput (@KishanExpress):